Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ulterior Motives






















I have a confession to make...in addition to this blog being a repository for all the profound earth-shattering thoughts and ideas that I would like to record and share (ahem), this is also a place to promote my art. I was a semi-serious artist in traditional media (like painting and drawing) for years. Within the last year I've given in completely to the dark side of digital art using Photoshop and Illustrator. I can easily kill most of my day playing with those programs if I let myself, I'm addicted!

Anyways, I plan on sharing new creations as they're completed. Maybe you'll find something just interesting to stare at while you're sitting naked at 4 a.m. in front of your computer. Maybe a design will make you think. Or maybe you'll be inspired to buy something from my shop!:) In any case, any constructive criticism (from other artists or photoshop/illustrator people--or anybody else while I'm at it) is welcome. Please be gentle.

Another confession: whips and chains excite me.

Feral's t-shirt shack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ephemera and Anomalies at Feral's Shop